Krispy Kreme Slides
CIBC World cut its estimates and target on Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD ). On Friday the company forecast 23 cents first-quarter earnings per share from continuing operations (excluding charges), and $1.04 to $1.06 fiscal 2005 earnings per share, citing increasing consumer interest in low-carb diets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt