The Stock-Option Myth
A new study indicates that they do little to lift the performance of rank-and-file workers. Raises and bonuses may be better incentives
By Louis Lavelle
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting