Stocks End April on a Down Note
Stocks finished lower Friday amid lackluster updates from companies in the tech sector and ongoing worries about possible interest rate hikes as signs of improving economic conditions continue pouring in. Ongoing instability in Iraq also appeared to weigh on sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's