Canada Shares Dive on Nortel Woes
Canada's benchmark S&P/TSX tumbled 300.17 points, or 3.52%, to 8,234.85, on news that Canadian telecom-equipment maker Nortel Networks terminated its CEO amid an ongoing accounting probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts