"Pay Attention to the Price of Fish"
The stock market will be on an emotional seesaw into the middle of summer, according to the predictions of Michael Farr, president of investment firm Farr, Miller & Washington. He urges investors to watch the fundamentals despite such distractions as the 9/11 Commission, the war in Iraq, and the Presidential election. "At the fish market," he says, "ignore the yelling and pay attention to the price of fish."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap