Microchip Technology (MCHP ) posted 22 cents, vs. 16 cents fourth-quarter earnings per share on a 20% revenue rise. It sees 25 cents first-quarter earnings per share on 7% to 8% sequential sales rise. Microchip set a 2.5 million share buyback. S&P maintains buy. Legg Mason upgraded to buy from hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone