"Remember When to Get Out"
Think about losing before you think about winning -- that's part of the strategy of Robert Olstein, chairman and chief investment officer of the Olstein Financial Alert Fund (OFALX ). There must be something to his attention to possible losses, because through the bear market from the end of 2000 to the end of 2002 his fund gained 7% to 8%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts