Tim Koogle's Connection at Friendster
Former Yahoo! (YHOO ) Chief Executive Tim Koogle, who left the Internet giant during a steep swoon in 2001, is back in a corner office. BusinessWeek has learned that Koogle quietly took over as interim CEO of Friendster, an online community that connects some 7 million people, in late March. Although rumors have swirled on the Internet that Koogle, 52, may be poised to take the helm at Friendster, a company spokeswoman says he's only a stand-in and that Friendster is still searching for its permanent CEO. Koogle, who's also on its board, declines to discuss the rumor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap