At Iowa, "The GMAT Is Important"
Mary Spreen is director of MBA admissions and financial aid at the Tippie School of Management at the University of Iowa. She joined the school in November, 1996, though she has been active in admissions and student services through much of her career. She started as an assistant to the dean for student services at the College of Business at the University of Hawaii as an MBA student.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts