S&P Raises Credit Ratings for Amazon.com
On Apr. 14, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services raised its ratings on Internet retailer Amazon.com (AMZN ) and removed it from CreditWatch, where they were placed with positive implications on Feb. 10. The corporate credit rating was raised to B+ from B. The outlook is positive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts