Intel Beats Earnings Estimates
After the close of trading Tuesday, Intel (INTC ) posted first-quarter earnings per share of 26 cents, vs 14 cents. Excluding items, earnings per share were 28 cents, slightly trumping the Street's goal of 27 cents. Revenue rose 19.8% to $8.1 billion, just under the Street's average estimates of $8.16 billion. The world's largest chipmaker said second-quarter revenue should be between $7.6 billion and $8.2 billion. Most analysts say the mixed results were generally in line with their guidance. S&P keeps its buy opinion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations