Treasuries Finish in the Red
In light of the Easter Holiday and subsequent market closures in both London and Europe, Treasury trading was light and lacking in liquidity. Prices opened under pressure, a follow-through from the selloff in Tokyo as the "safe-haven" terror related trade began to unravel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's