Europe Markets End Higher
European stock markets finished higher. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index was up 21 points, or 0.47%, to 4,489.7. The Bank of England, apparently worried about aborting the economic recovery, left interest rates unchanged despite some concerns about inflation that showed up in the 2.3% jump in March retail prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses