EDS Credit Ratings Lowered
On April 5, 2004, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its corporate credit and senior unsecured ratings on Plano, Texas-based Electronic Data Systems (EDS ) to 'BBB-' from 'BBB', affirmed its 'A-3' commercial paper rating, and removed the company from CreditWatch, where it was placed on February 5, 2004. The outlook is negative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders