Treasuries Finish Weaker on Jobs Data
Treasuries opened lower, falling further just ahead of the jobs report, and then plunging on the 308,000 gain in nonfarm payrolls. Amid fast market conditions and lack of liquidity, traders sold on the jobs report and finished in the red.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts