UBS Upgrades Nextel Partners to Buy
UBS Financial upgraded Nextel Partners (NXTP ) to buy from neutral.
Analyst Colette Fleming says she is updating her Nextel model to reflect fourth-quarter results, the company's guidance, and information from Nextel's 10-K filing. She says the primary changes to her model, which led her to raise the $15 target to $16.50, were higher subscriber projections in 2005 and beyond, and slightly higher average revenue per subscriber estimates.
Fleming says Nextel is among the fastest growing wireless operators in the U.S. She sees its three-year compounded annual subscriber growth rate (CAGR) at about 20% for 2003-06, and 15% for 2004-07. In terms of EBITDA, Fleming sees Nextel's three-year CAGR at about 50% for 2003-06, and 28% for 2004-07.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History