At UW-Madison, Focus Is Key
Betsy Kacizak is director of MBA admissions and financial aid at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business, which is on BusinessWeek's list of second-tier full-time MBA programs. Kacizak has held this post for 18 months, having spent the prior four years as director of career services for the MBA program. She received her undergraduate degree in communications from the University of Wisconsin at Platteville, and her masters in human-resources management from DeVry University's Keller Graduate School.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's