Europe Stocks Finish Mixed
European stock markets finished mostly lower after Monday's gains and ahead of the European Central Bank's monetary policy meeting Thursday. Many are expecting the bank will cut interest rates in the eurozone to help the struggling economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone