Europe Stocks End Higher
European stock markets finished higher with help from upbeat corporate news and speculation the European Central Bank may cut interest rates. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index gained 49.20 points, or 1.13%, to 4,406.70. Germany's DAX index added 58.92 points, or 1.54%, to 3,881.25. In Paris, the CAC 40 rose 41.79 points, or 1.16%, to 3,634.18.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders