CS First Boston Upgrades Citrix Systems to Outperform
Credit Suisse First Boston upgraded Citrix Systems (CTXS ) to outperform from neutral.
Analyst John Rizzuto says recent checks into the enterprise software maker's reseller channel leaves him more confident in Citrix's prospects. Despite investors' concern about the company's long-term visibility, he thinks Citrix is in the strongest position it's enjoyed in several years. He says Citrix's business acceleration is being driven by its sales strategy, which focuses on better training and solutions for resellers, and is augmented by an expanding enterprise-resource manager program.
Rizzuto upped the first-quarter estimate to 19 cents earnings per share on $159 million revenue, from 17 cents earnings per share on $153 million revenue. He raised the 2004 earnings per share estimate to 83 cents on $685 million revenue, from 81 cents earnings per share on $680 million revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses