Stocks Fall to New Year Lows
Stocks posted minor losses Tuesday to close at their lowest levels of 2004, extending their losing streak to a fourth straight session. Ongoing worries about the economy and the geopolitical situation overshadowed upbeat corporate news. Tuesday's declines, however, were smaller than in previous sessions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts