Stocks Finish Sharply Lower
Stocks finished deep in the red on Monday as investors lost their appetite for equities after Israel's killing of the spiritual leader of the Palestinian Islamic group Hamas raised concerns about an upturn in terrorist activity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts