Raymond James Ups Estimates on Stanley Works
Raymond James raised its estimates on Stanley Works (SWK ). The toolmaker raised its first-quarter earnings per share guidance from a range of 49 cents to 51 cents to a range of 63 cents to 67 cents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure