Stocks Finish Higher
Stocks finished with small to modest gains Tuesday as investors digested the statement from the Federal Reserve, which kept interest rates unchanged. Some bargain hunting and raised earnings guidance from 3M (MMM ) and better than expected February-quarter numbers from Lehman Brothers (LEH ) helped fuel gains in blue chips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’