GE Agrees to Acquire InVision Technologies
General Electric (GE ) agrees to acquire InVision Technologies (INVN ), a maker of explosives detection systems that are used at airports for screening checked passenger baggage, in an all-cash deal valued at $900 million, or $50 per share. (3/15)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’