Stocks End Week on Positive Note
Snapping a four-day slide, stocks finished higher Friday, led by technology stocks after Oracle (ORCL ) met February-quarter earnings estimates, and Dell (DELL ) received upgrades from two Wall Street firms. The gains were fueled by short-covering and bargain hunting, notes Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders