Baird Keeps 'Buy' on Rockwell Automation
Baird reiterated its buy rating on Rockwell Automation (ROK ).
On Wednesday, Rockwell said it now sees fiscal 2004 earnings per share near the midpoint of the $1.35 to $1.45 guidance range, and says revenue is on track for 4% to 6% organic growth.
Analyst Richard Eastman says with concerns over organic growth in the control business in local currency during the first quarter, he views the second-quarter guidance as comforting. He believes today's announcement indicates Rockwell is tracking back toward trend-line guidance. Eastman expects to adjust his model to reflect management's new outlook. He says management had been in the penalty box, and today's announcement should drive an increase in confidence on how the year will play out, helping shares to reach his $37 target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Erases Losses as Impact of Trump Tweet on High Price Fizzles
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History