Legg Mason Keeps 'Buy' on Array Biopharma
Legg Mason raised the price target and reiterates the buy rating on Array Biopharma (ARRY ).
Analyst John Woolford says the timing of an investigational new drug application is in line with expectations, and should allow for the initiation of a Phase I trial in Spring, 2004. He believes the Food and Drug Administration's acceptance of Array's ARRY-142886 cancer-drug application is an important step in Array's transformation into a clinical-stage therapeutics company, and demonstrates the efficiency of its drug delivery platform.
Woolford says potential upcoming catalysts include the initiation of a Phase I trial for MEK-142886, updates from ongoing collaborations, and new collaborations. He upped the $11 target to $13. He sees a 12 cents third-quarter loss, and a 10 cents fourth-quarter loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Erases Losses as Impact of Trump Tweet on High Price Fizzles
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History