S&P Cuts Sun Microsystems Credit Rating to Junk Status
On Mar. 5, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its corporate credit rating on Sun Microsystems (SUNW ) to 'BB+', below investment grade, from 'BBB'. The downgrade reflects weak and inconsistent profitability, and Standard & Poor's expectation that Sun will be challenged to profitably expand its market presence, says analyst Martha Toll-Reed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's