Europe Markets End with Gains
European stock markets finished higher Thursday, with help from strength in bank shares. European central bankers kept the region's target rate unchanged. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index added 34 points, or 0.75%, to 4.559.10.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt