A Bumpy Ride to an Up Market
The stock market may be in a correction -- but that's a positive development. So says Joseph Lisanti, editor of the Standard & Poor's newsletter The Outlook, who thinks that a drop of 5% or 10% now would clear the air for a climb later in the year. In fact, Lisanti warns that failure to have such a correction could be more worrisome because it might prefigure a sharper drop later in 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone