Stocks Finish Lower
Stocks finished Monday's session with small to moderate losses, as a morning rally failed to last, with weakness in the Nasdaq -- hovering just above the 2,000 level -- leading the slide. The index has given up most of its 2004 gains, and is now below the most recent low set on Feb. 4, says Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner