Halftime in the Martha Case
With the prosecution having wrapped up its case against Martha Stewart, it's time to pause and look at the goods against America's most famous homemaker. In question and answer form, Associate Editor Diane Brady, who has been part of the BusinessWeek team following the trial, assesses the state of the Martha saga on the eve of her defense springing into action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting