"The Beginning of a Broader Roaming Era"
While most big mobile-phone outfits are only now looking to Wi-Fi as a way to attract customers and make money, Ken Denman has been playing this game for years. The CEO of wireless Internet service provider iPass (IPAS ), Denman has built an innovative system that pulls together wireless hot spots to build a virtual network of 5,000 access points in 30 countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself