Medco Health Falls
Medco Health (MHS ) cut the $1.75 to $1.86 2004 GAAP earnings per share guidance to $1.64 to $1.75 on the loss of a Blue Cross Blue Shield mail order account serving federal employees starting in 2005. S&P downgraded; First Albany cut its estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt