How the Wi-Fi Future Might Look
If you had told most people in the year 2000 that by the time George W. Bush ran for reelection they would be able to connect to the Net wirelessly, they would have called you näively optimistic. If you had predicted that they could do so at 100 times the speed of a dialup connection while sipping coffee at Starbucks (SBUX ) or sitting on their luggage waiting for a plane, they would have called you nuts. So now that you can do all that, what's next for the hottest technology du jour?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States