Tommy Hilfiger Shares Advance
Tommy Hilfiger (TOM ) posted 26 cents third-quarter earnings per share, vs. a 24 cents loss (GAAP) despite a 5.6% net revenue decline. The apparel maker says the 36 cents fourth-quarter consensus earnings per share (excluding special items) is reasonable. Tommy sees $1.46 2004 earnings per share (excluding special items), and sees fiscal 2005 earnings per share below fiscal 2004. Prudential upgraded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes