Stocks Finish Solidly Higher
The major stock indexes reached new 52-week highs on Monday, each finishing up more than 1%. Trading was in a narrow range for much of the session, but a late-session buying spree pushed the market higher. Better-than-expected existing home sales data for December lifted sentiment, as did positive December-quarter earnings news from companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock