Lexmark (LXK ) posted $1.05, vs. 90 cents fourth-quarter earnings per share on a 13% revenue rise. The printer maker sees 79 cents to 89 cents first-quarter earnings per share on mid-to-high single-digit revenue growth. S&P reiterated its "accumulate" ranking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas