Europe Stocks Fall at Close
European stock markets closed lower. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index eased 18.80 points, or 0.42%, to 4,499.30 as U.K. consumer prices rose more than expected 0.4% in December. Pearson, the media group, was lower after Goldman Sachs downgraded stock to 'underperform' from 'in line.'
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap