Mike Mara's Model Methods
Thanks to tax cuts and sustained consumer spending, the markets can drive higher in the next six months, says Mike Mara, president of Penn Street Funds. He reasons that cash is sitting on the sidelines in money-market funds, and the economy is expanding. "If we see new jobs being created beginning in 2004, this expansion could continue well beyond June," he notes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day