Treasuries End Higher
It was a volatile session in the absence of market moving data. Treasuries opened lower, following overnight profit-taking. Early retail flow was light and mixed. Prices ground lower, helped by option-related sales (dynamic convexity hedging). But by midmorning, the front end led a sharp rebound on large hedge-fund 2-year buying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster