"A First-Half Run for the Market"
Two stock sectors that could do well in 2004 are cyclicals and health care, in the view of John Lynch, managing director and chief market analyst of Evergreen Investments. He likes cyclicals because of the increase in business spending and demand, citing in particular industrial stocks such as Caterpillar (CAT ), Deere (DE ), and General Electric (GE ). In health care, Lynch mentions Johnson & Johnson (JNJ ) and Medtronics (MDT ), among others, and points out that both regulatory and demographic trends favor that sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?