A Spin Around the Auto Show
Detroit's annual North American International Auto Show opens to the public on Saturday, Jan. 10 and continues through Jan. 19. However, auto makers have been giving the media peeks and crowing about their latest production models and hot concept cars at downtown Detroit's Cobo convention center since Jan. 4. After days of cruising the press conferences, gabbing with executives, and eyeing the display stands, BusinessWeek Detroit Correspondent David Welch and Bureau Chief Kathleen Kerwin offer their picks and pans. First is Katie's list, with comments on her choices from David. Then his, with remarks from Katie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day