Research In Motion Soars
Research In Motion (RIMM ) advanced after posting 20 cents third-quarter earnings per share, vs. a $1.21 loss (GAAP) on a sharp revenue rise. RIMM sees 30 cents to 40 cents fourth-quarter earnings per share (GAAP), and 35 cents to 50 cents first-quarter earnings per share (GAAP). JP Morgan and Bear Stearns upgraded their ratings on the shares. S&P reiterates hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt