Basic Materials for Basic Investing
Despite worries over a weakening dollar, it does make U.S. exports cheaper, and that's one reason to like basic materials stocks. That's the opinion of Sarat Sethi, analyst and portfolio manager for investment firm Douglas C. Lane & Associates, who points to companies in paper, steel, chemicals, and gold, among others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020