S&P Sees a Happy New Year for Stocks
As 2004 approaches, look for another year of gains on the stock market. That's the report from Joseph Lisanti, editor of Standard & Poor's newsletter, The Outlook, which has just published its annual forecast issue. S&P predicts that its 500-stock index will rise from 1085 at the end of 2003 to 1190 by yearend 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks