Europe Stocks End Mixed
Major European stock indexes closed mixed on Wednesday. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index was up 21.20 points, or 0.49%, to 4,354.20 with help from a report that U.K. November jobless claims fell 7,000, signalling economic improvement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States