Toll Brothers Jumps
BB&T Capital upgraded Toll Brothers (TOL ) to strong buy from buy. On Wednesday the company posted $1.19, vs. 93 cents fourth-quarter earnings per share on a 28% revenue rise. The homebuilder also forecast 20%+ higher fiscal 2004 and fiscal 2005 net income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock