The "Cultural" Fix for Funds
One of the biggest problems within fund companies is compliance, says Doug Klein, a founder and director of communications at 401(k) Education, a Verona (N.J.) fee-only consulting firm that provides advice to retirement-plan sponsors. Klein, who has studied the industry's inner workings, stresses the need for directors to hire a team of surveillance experts and create an open avenue of communication.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks